Welcome to our online store! and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
GMI Technical Inc.
Payment Terms: Seller’s terms of payment are based on the specific invoice and will appear on the face of the invoice under “terms.” Beyond the term period, Invoices are considered past due. Past due payments will be subject to a service charge of one and one half percent (1 ½%) per month or the maximum allowed by law, whichever is less. Customer agrees to pay a $20.00 charge for each returned check and all collection costs including legal fees if applicable. This sales contract is made and entered into within the state of California, and shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of California. The courts of the state of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or related to this contract and/or the relationships formed hereby. The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California regardless of their domicile. Venue shall lie exclusively in the courts of Orange County, California.
Shipments: Prices are F.O.B. GMI Technical Inc. and are exclusive of all taxes, and freight charges will be paid by the buyer.
Warranty and Return Policy: GMI Technical Inc. gives a 90 Day limited warranty from the date of the shipment to the original purchaser. The warranty will not apply to those products that are damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence or notification by any other party than GMI Technical Inc. Warranty is different only when specified directly on the specific invoice for that purchase and those parts.
Returns to GMI Technical Inc. may be authorized for the following situations: (1) The buyer requests credit for as shipped product within 15 days (2) The buyer requests repair of the product within the prescribed warranty period.
Returns for Credit: Product may be returned no later than fifteen (15) days from the invoice date for in house credit . After the 15 day period , product returns will be replaced with the exact same part number or equivalent part number agreed by both parties . The product must be in as shipped condition including all accessories and packaging. GMI Technical Inc. reserves the right to credit the buyer with the lesser amount paid or the then current market price at the time of the return.
Restocking Fees: Cancelled orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee. There are no refunds for shipping. If product is returned because the buyer ordered the wrong part, buyer will be subject to a 20% restocking fee with no refunds for shipping.
Advance Replacements: There will be no advance replacements. GMI Technical Inc. must have the product in our office before an exchange or credit may be issued.
How to Return a Product (Please read):
1. All returns require RMA # (Return Material Authorization).
2. Customer may request an RMA# via telephone call to (800)595-8288 x121, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by requesting through fax (951)479-0441. An RMA request form will be provided to the customer by the RMA department.
3. Only employees of the RMA department are authorized to hand out RMA#’s or any other information regarding your RMA request, status or terms. *Any information received from an employee that is not RMA staff will not be honored by seller. To verify an employee’s position, you may contact Personnel Department.
4. Customer must fill out the request form, and attach a copy of the original invoice.
5. Customer must return the request form to the RMA department (with the invoice) and must include a detailed reason for the return (please allow up to 72 hours for a response to the request)
6. Once customer receives his/her RMA# customer may ship back the product.
7. Product must be received in our office within fifteen days of receiving the RMA#, or request will be void.
8. Customer must print the RMA# clearly on the side of the box and ship it back to Global Micro Inc.
9. Drive must be packed correctly or RMA will be refused/voided.
10. If product is under factory warranty, customer should go directly through manufacturer.
11. If product is being returned as defective, and it is found by GMI Technical Inc. to not be defective, customer will be charged a $20.00 testing fee and the product will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
Limitation of Damages: In no even shall seller be liable for (1) special indirect, consequential, or punitive damages including but not limited to labor costs incurred by the buyer or (2) any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use or profits arising out of or in connection with the products and services sold hereunder. In no even shall seller’s liability exceed the purchase price of the products or services in question.
PRICES: ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR PURCHASE ORDER, TO SUCH PRICES PREVAILING AT TIME OF ACCEPTANCE